Don't miss out on your chance to bid on limited edition Thatcher Demko 2020 Playoffs Commemorative Collection NFT cards, which will be part of a special auction on OpenSea October 14-17, 2021.
NFT & PHYGILINK CONNECTION DETAILS
● The NFTs are extremely limited.● Playoff Save % - Limited to 35● Playoff GAA - Limited to 35● 48 save playoff shutout - Limited to 35● Playoff Performer - Limited edition of 1
● The winner of each NFT will receive a Phygicard physical trading card parallel.
● Through our PhygiLink process, the physical trading cards will possess a unique connection to its digital counterpart through NFC chip technology and will be serially numbered to match its NFT version.
● When the card is scanned via its embedded NFC chip, it will return the blockchain information associated with its matching NFT on OpenSea, confirming authenticity, ownership, properties, levels, token ID & contract address.
● Auction winners will also receive a Thatcher Demko-signed commemorative playoff puck.
● The winner of the No. 1-numbered NFT in each edition will receive an autographed game-used goalie stick.
● A portion of Thatcher's proceeds from the NFT auction will be donated to the BC Children's Hospital.
What is a NFT?
How do I create an OpenSea account?